Believe it or not, there’s more to your roommates besides their cleanliness, take out orders, and morning routine.
While living with others can be a direct view into the most intimate moments of someone else’s daily life, sharing a living space with someone does not necessarily equal a genuine connection. Since most of us are spending a great deal more of our time at home due to COVID-related restrictions, we put together a fun list of questions to help you and your roommates get to know one another!
Whether you answer a question a night or open up a bottle of wine and conquer the entire list in one sitting, we guarantee that your roommates are not quite who you expected them to be.
Click HERE for a downloadable version to use with your roommates, friends, or family this week.
1. What’s your favorite way to spend a rainy day?
2. Why did you move to this city?
3. If you were to be famous, what would you want to be recognized for?
4. Describe your ideal weekend getaway.
5. What did you want to be when you grew up?
6. Who was your first celebrity crush?
7. What are you most grateful for?
8. If you could eat one thing every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
9. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
10. If money was no object, what would you do for a living?
11. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you?
12. What do you value most in a friendship?
13. What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
14. What’s your favorite memory?
15. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
16. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without sleep and why?
17. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
18. What’s a show, movie, or book you wish you could experience for the first time again?
19. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen in our city?
20. If you could have any celebrity as a roommate, who would it be?
21. If you could change anything about our city, what would it be?